A couple of weeks ago, I scolded Kourtney Kardashian and Ellen Pompeo for appearing in US Weekly's "Who Wore it Best?" section wearing the same awful denim jumpsuit. So imagine my surprise when earlier today, I clicked on Yahoo's What Were They Thinking?! set of pictures (always entertaining) and saw another denim-clad Kardashian: Khloe, wearing a shorts version of a very similar denim jumpsuit!
What is going on with this?! Ugh! These ensembles are not the slightest bit flattering. You would think that drawstring in the middle would at least give her some shape, but it really doesn't, and the drawstring just hangs there, droopy like the pockets, and, honestly, in kind of an awkward place. It's just a disservice to those shoes and that bag, and of course, the pretty girl wearing this horrible item of clothing. I don't even want to call it a trend, because that implies that it has some amount of staying power, at least for the forseeable future, and I have seen quite enough of these all-denim outfits. Denim has plenty of uses in the world of fashion, but jumpsuit simply isn't one of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment