So I went on a MAJOR shopping spree this weekend, and although most of my purchases were made at the three Gap, Inc. stores (Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic, ALL of which were featuring 40% off everything in their stores on Friday, even clearance! So you can see how I got myself into trouble there.), I did stop off at Macy's first, and what do you know? Found some more items by Bar III. So just to add to the photo collection...
Normally I steer clear of orange, and dip-dying is typically too close to tie-dying for my taste, and yet somehow, I wound up with this tank top. Maybe because it's covered in sequins. I am a sucker for sequins. Or maybe I've too hastily dismissed dip-dying.
No, that isn't your eyes playing tricks on you. I actually now own a romper! Shocking, I know. But I love the pattern on this one, and it surprisingly fit me, once I actually got it on. Girls like myself with big hips beware: there's unfortunately no going over your head with a romper, it has to go over your hips. But once I wiggled it on, the shorts part is loose enough that it wasn't an issue.
Just a close-up of the back of the romper.
And so the Bar III collection continues to grow...



No comments:
Post a Comment