First the lesser of two evils. These two celebs were both photographed wearing this Victoria's Secret Yankees tee. Which would be fine, if either of them were actually going to a Yankees game. But I don't think they are. (It doesn't say one way or the other, but I don't see any dirt and grass in the background.) Why wear a t-shirt when there are so many better options out there? Especially when, as someone (moderately) famous, you know people are going to be looking at you, probably photographing you? If I were famous, I would never leave the house with a hair out of place, just in case. (And it rarely happens as it is.)

Then we have this monstrosity. How, how, could not one, but TWO celebrities own, and be seen in public, wearing this awful denim jumpsuit? It's like overalls, or the Texas tuxedo, but worse. They both look like mechanics, and not in a sexy sitting-on-the-hood-of-a-muscle-car-strategically-holding-a-wrench-over-the-important-parts way. Like I expect them to be on the set of a movie where they play girl mechanics. Although if that were the case, the accessories are a little overdone. Who needs a designer bag and aviators under the hood of a car? And I think Kourtney is wearing some sort of heel; surely that's a hazard in a garage? They would have done better covered in grease. At least then they could pass this look off as something other than a look. Maybe then they could claim they'd been working on a car and just stepped out for a coffee. Who wears this trying to look good?! In any case, they've failed. These two gorgeous girls are doing themselves absolutely no justice in this unflattering jumpsuit. So who wore it best? What difference does it make? Best is definitely a relative term in these cases.
On a completely unrelated note, I was just watching Better With You on ABC (first time I'd seen it, not bad), and I have to express my love for the silver and black sequined blazer Joanna Garcia's character was just wearing. Looked fantastic with her LBD for a night out with the fiance. (I just Google-image searched it, but nothing came up; hopefully there will be a picture of it soon that I can share.) Now there's a garment I'd like to see more than one celebrity wearing!

No comments:
Post a Comment